New Year, New Me, Add CBD - NTY CBD Skin Care with CBDa Benefits
✅ Write down goals: check.
✅ New Year’s Resolutions: done.
😬 Incorporate CBD into routine: wait…..
We know, we know, CBD can come off as intimidating, mostly because there’s a lot of miseducation floating around but your friends at No, Thank You are here to help! Known for its amazing anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, CBD is a must-have in every routine: both face and body.
If you’re not quite ready to incorporate CBD into your facial routine yet, that’s ok! The easiest way to start your journey is with A Cream for Relief because after all, none of us are immune to life’s everyday aches and pains (we’re talking to YOU gym-time New Year’s Resolutions 🏃 💪 😖 ).
Let’s walk through exactly what it is, what it does, what’s in it and some how-to-use pro-tips that will have you feeling your pain-free best all 2022!
What is it?
- Highly-concentrated and fast-absorbing CBD-infused cream for rapid pain relief including muscle aches and general concerns.
What does it do?
- Instantly provides both cooling and warming effects to distract pain receptors
- Quickly relieves pain and discomfort
- Easily absorbs without heaviness or greasiness
- Delivers potent anti-inflammatory benefits
- Helps stimulate the body’s natural healing process
- Drug-free pain relief!
What’s in it?
- Full-Spectrum CBD (+ superstar cannabinoid CBDa)– Packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits, it helps stimulate the body’s natural healing process
- Mint Oil – Contains menthol for a cooling effect, helping ease stress-related discomfort
- Black Pepper Oil – High in antioxidant-rich monoterpenes & sesquiterpenes, delivers soothing/warming relief to affected areas
- Wintergreen Oil – Contains the active ingredient methyl salicylate which is closed related to aspirin, acting as a topical pain reliever
Did you know…
- CBDa works indirectly with your body’s endocannabinoid system! Acting as an inhibitor of the COX-2 enzyme (which creates inflammation and pain after some sort of trauma), studies have shown that CBDa is up to 100x more bioavailable than CBD. Hello, anti-inflammatory superstar!
But how do I use it?
It’s as easy as apply and enjoy! Here are a few of our best practices and usage tips:
- Apply directly to affected areas of the body and gently massage into skin
- We don’t recommend for facial use or near the eye area – the menthol sensation might be a bit much for these delicate areas – try An Oil for All Day or A Mask for Night instead!
- Re-apply as often as you like!
- If you’re not a fan of over the counter pills, this is a great drug-free alternative for relief
- Keep a mini in your bag or at your desk. It’s great for those everyday work cramps from typing, sitting too long or tech-neck
- Night out on the town? Apply to feet as a preventative maintenance step before putting on those uncomfortable shoes or dancing the night away
Sounds pretty amazing, right? Get ready to meet your favorite New Year’s resolution for 2022 and beyond with A Cream for Relief. To learn more about how CBD works to address your aches and pains, you can check out our previous blog, Every Question You’ve Had About CBD, or visit the science section of our website.
Have a favorite Cream for Relief usage tip or success story? Follow us on Instagram @nty.co and share the love!